Friday, 21 April 2006

Why carbon monoxide kills

"Not because it is poisonous, since carbon monoxide is not poisonous. It kills because it occupies the space where oxygen is supposed to be. And without the oxygen we die." See the post at reformation21

1 comment:

Dave K said...

My first reaction was... spot on. But when I think about my real life experience it doesn't often work that way. It is carbon monoxide or a vacuum so often for many people. I have seen many people get some gold out of PDL etc (e.g. worship is the whole of life). God uses us all.